10/01/2013 – Future U.S., a leading hybrid media group specialising in technology and gaming properties, today announces the winners of the first annual TechRadar Best of CES Awards 2013 sponsored by DTS. TechRadar editors touched, played, used and reviewed the hottest and newest items CES has to offer and named their top choices direct from the show floor.
“Our editors had a blast selecting the winners from the most innovative gadgets and electronics at CES this year, many of which showcased groundbreaking design, technology and user experience,” said Kelley Corten, Vice President of Consumer Media, Future US. “It was a pleasure awarding the rosettes, and we look forward to building upon the momentum we’ve established with the TechRadar Best of CES Awards debut this year.”
Winners of the TechRadar Best of CES Awards 2013 include:
Best in Show:
Sony Bravia 4K 65-inch Television
Peoples’ Choice Award:
Steam Console Concept – Valve
Best Cell Phone:
Sony Xperia Z
Lenovo ThinkPad Helix
Best GPS Device:
Bad Elf GPS Pro
Best Digital Camera:
Best Audio Accessory:
MUNITIO PRO40 High Performance Headphones
Best All-in-One Computer:
Lenovo IdeaCentre Horizon Table PC
Most Unique Product:
Panasonic 20-inch 4K Windows 8 Tablet
Best Car Tech:
Lexus Self-Driving Car
Best Home Theater Product:
Sony Bravia 4K Television 65-inch
TechRadar is the extremely popular U.K. technology destination that made its U.S. debut in April 2012. By September 2012 – only five months since its U.S. launch – TechRadar.com experienced incredible growth, garnering more than 5.4 million unique visitors in the U.S. and over 17.3 million global unique visitors (according to comScore Digital Analytix).
For more information on the TechRadar Best of CES 2013 sponsored by DTS, visit: www.digitalfuture.com/ces.
TechRadar is the UK’s biggest technology website and launched a U.S. focused site in April 2012. Read by more than 17.3 million people globally every month, the award-winning site has become the go-to destination for opinions, exclusives and authoritative reviews of everything from mobile phones and tablets to the latest cameras and televisions.
- · Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR).
- · We have operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events.
- · We hold market-leading positions in Technology, Entertainment, Music, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors.
- · Future sells more than 24 million magazines every year, that’s 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands include T3, Total Film, Classic Rock and Official Xbox Magazine.
- · We attract more than 50 million monthly global unique users to our websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com.
- · We deliver over 100 digital editions, selling over two million products in the last 12 months through Apple’s Newsstand for iPad.
- · Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK’s number one exporter and licensor of magazine content.
- Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.