ABC combined print, digital and digital publication circulation for January-December 2012 is 31,564
MacFormat has extended its overall brand reach by 15.1%, further cementing its status as the UK’s best-selling Apple magazine. MacFormat serves its core audience online, via social media, on mobile and through its print and digital editions.
Combining ABC audited figures for MacFormat’s print, standard digital and interactive digital editions, MacFormat delivers a total average monthly circulation of 31,564 for the period January-December 2012.
|DIGITAL PUBLICATIONS CERTIFICATE AUDIT*||6,842|
*NB the Digital Publications Certificate is not included in the ABC Concurrent release but includes ABC audited copy sales of the interactive digital edition of MacFormat.
MacFormat launched its fully interactive iPad edition in July, which was highly commended at the Digital Magazine Awards in December.
Ian Robson, Publisher for MacFormat, says: “2012 delivered several landmark achievements for MacFormat. Alongside a 15% growth in combined copy sales, it was also highly commended at the Digital Magazine Awards for its interactive makeover in July. With these new ABC numbers, MacFormat has secured its status as the UK’s number one Apple magazine for a sixth successive year.”
For more information please contact: Gemma Combellack, Communications Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 042 4036 and 07788 576505
About Future plc:
- Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR).
- We have operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events.
- We hold market-leading positions in Technology, Entertainment, Music, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors.
- Future sells more than 24 million magazines every year, that’s 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands include T3, Total Film, Classic Rock and Official Xbox Magazine.
- We attract more than 50 million monthly global unique users to our websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com.
- We deliver over 100 digital editions, selling over two million products in the last 12 months through Apple’s Newsstand for iPad.
- Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK’s number one exporter and licensor of magazine content.
- Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.