ABC combined print, digital and digital publication circulation for
January-December 2012 is 65,217
14/02/2013 Future’s leading technology and lifestyle brand, T3, has delivered significant brand growth, with a 35% increase in its digital editions, as well as a 105.4% year-on-year increase in global unique users of www.T3.com.
The worlds leading multi-platform technology media brand, with a strong presence across online, print, tablet, mobile and events, T3 is the market leader on iPad. Its standard digital edition saw a 52.3% year-on-year growth from 7,327 to 11,158, while the interactive edition saw 3.7% growth to 18,005.
Beyond the ABC, T3 has continued its international expansion through 2012 and is now licensed in 24 countries. T3.com has increased its global unique users by 105.4% year-on-year to almost three million, with page impressions up by 40.1% to over 10 million.**
Combining ABC audited figures for T3’s print, standard digital and interactive digital editions, T3 delivers a total average monthly circulation of 65,217 for the period January-December 2012.
|DIGITAL PUBLICATIONS CERTIFICATE AUDIT*||18,005|
* NB the Digital Publications Certificate is not included in the ABC Concurrent release but includes ABC audited copy sales of the interactive digital edition of T3.
Group Publishing Director Nial Ferguson says: “T3 is one of only a handful of media brands that can truly be called multi-platform. The latest set of ABC figures show again how the brand is adapting to the way consumers are choosing to access their monthly edition content. T3 continues to innovate in the rapidly evolving media landscape.”
Since its launch in October 2010, the T3 interactive iPad edition has been one of the UK’s most successful lifestyle apps, and was the first digital edition to deliver separate ABC results. It has won a multiple of awards in 2012, most notably being double winners at the prestigious 2012 Professional Publishers Association Awards, winning International Consumer Magazine Of The Year and Digital Product Of The Year.
**Global unique users measured by comScore Digital Analytix
For more information please contact Ben Pester, Communications Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 042 4035 and 07737 138384
About Future plc:
- Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR).
- We have operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events.
- We hold market-leading positions in Technology, Entertainment, Music, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors.
- Future sells more than 24 million magazines every year, that’s 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands include T3, Total Film, Classic Rock and Official Xbox Magazine.
- We attract more than 50 million monthly global unique users to our websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com.
- We deliver over 100 digital editions, selling over two million products in the last 12 months through Apple’s Newsstand for iPad.
- Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK’s number one exporter and licensor of magazine content.
Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.