BRAND NEW AND EXCLUSIVE FANPACK ALBUM TO BE RELEASED ON 29TH APRIL 2013
20/02/2013 Metal Hammer Presents HIM: Tears On Tape, in association with DoubleCross Records, this 100% official collector’s Fanpack includes the eighth studio album from Finnish love metal icons HIM.
Exclusively available from 29th April for four weeks as a Metal Hammer presents… Fanpack, it comes with a bespoke 132-page magazine edited by frontman Ville Valo himself that plays as the ultimate sleevenotes to the album.
Their first release since 2010, it was recorded in their home country with long-time producer Hiili Hiilesmaa. The collectors Fanpack will include:
- Full studio album + 2 bonus tracks
- Giant double-sided door poster
- Exclusive interviews with Ville Valo and all members of HIM
- An extended track-by-track guide to ‘Tears On Tape’
- An interview with the architects behind the sound of Love Metal Hiili Hiilesmaa and Tim Palmer
- A detailed guide to HIM’s extensive back-catalogue
- The true, exclusive story of the Heartagram
- An exclusive gallery from the band’s own private collections
- Interviews by the band with as assortment of their own heroes
HIM were formed in 1992 by vocalist Ville Valo, guitarist Mikko “Linde” Lindström, and bassist Mikko “Migé” Paananen. Their previous seven albums have seen them win a worldwide following, becoming the first Finnish act to achieve certified gold status in the US. A formidable live act, the band is currently limbering up for dates in 2013, including a highly anticipated appearance at Download Festival.
HIM´s current lineup is: Burton (keyboards), Gas (drums), Linde (guitars), Mige (bass), and Valo (vocals).
Exclusive to www.MyFavouriteMagazines.co.uk:
Order from www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk and you will receive a high quality HIM drawstring bag that you won’t find anywhere else and you will also be in with a chance of receiving one of 1,000 HIM postcards signed by the band which will be hidden in copies at random.
If your order is placed before 12.00 (GMT) on 02 April 2013 through www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk your 100% official collector’s fanpack will come with an exclusive personalised poster featuring your name.
Pre order from www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk/him
For more information please contact Ben Pester, Communications Manager at email@example.com or 0207 042 4035 and 07737 138 384
About Future plc:
- Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR).
- We have operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events.
- We hold market-leading positions in Technology, Entertainment, Music, Creative and Sport & Auto sectors.
- Future sells more than 24 million magazines every year, that’s 45 magazines sold every minute. Our most well-known brands include T3, Total Film, Classic Rock and Official Xbox Magazine.
- We attract more than 50 million monthly global unique users to our websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com.
- We deliver over 100 digital editions, selling over two million products in the last 12 months through Apple’s Newsstand for iPad.
- Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK’s number one exporter and licensor of magazine content.
- Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association.