Kieran joined T3 in 2008, following stints with Bauer and AOL, and has been a senior member of the team that has built T3 into one of the most influential brands within the UK tech market. His focus has been on the development of T3’s online presence, which he and the team have built from scratch, setting new records for every measure that can be placed against the site.
As Future continues its transition towards becoming a predominantly digital business, Kieran’s unrivalled knowledge and experience of T3’s digital presence is the perfect foundation to lead the brand into its next phase.
2013 has been the most successful year in T3.com’s history, now delivering on average 2.1 million monthly unique users and 9 million global page impressions. Equally, T3.com is a key part of the wider Tech Group and has played an essential role in every major commercial partnership, including the recent Samsung and O2 campaigns.
Technology, Film & Games MD Nial Ferguson says: “Kieran has been asked to take T3 into its next phase, ensuring that this award-winning media brand excels across all platforms – online, mobile, print, tablet, events and beyond. His skill set and knowledge of the brand dovetail perfectly with Future’s ambition to grow and develop our digital business.”
Kieran says: “I’m extremely proud of what we’ve already achieved in developing T3 into one of the leading multi-platform brands in the UK. It’s an absolute pleasure to be given the opportunity to build on that foundation and I’m looking forward to working with the team to deliver even more success.”
Kieran starts immediately.
For more information please contact Ben Pester, Communications Manager at email@example.com or 0207 042 4035 and 07737 138 384
Established in 1996, T3 is the world’s best technology lifestyle brand – in print and online at www.t3.com and beyond, from its five-star iPad app to the prestigious T3 Gadget Awards. T3 is packed with all the latest consumer technology news, reviews and features, covering everything from tablets to consoles and home cinema systems to MP3 players. Exclusives give T3 readers first look at the hottest new gadgets, while extensive buying guides make sure they end up with exactly the right kit.
About Future plc:
- · Future plc is an international media group and leading digital publisher, listed on the London Stock Exchange (symbol: FUTR).
- · We have operations in the UK, US and Australia creating 200 publications, apps, websites and events.
- · We hold market-leading positions in Technology, Entertainment, Guitar, Creative, Sport and Auto sectors.
- · We attract more than 50 million monthly global unique users to our websites, which include techradar.com, gamesradar.com, bikeradar.com and musicradar.com.
- · Future sold more than 24 million magazines last year, that’s 45 magazines every minute. Our most well-known print brands include T3, Total Film, Cycling Plus and Official Xbox Magazine.
- · We deliver over 100 digital editions, and have sold over three million products powered by our own app-creation software, FutureFolio.
- · Future exports or syndicates over 200 publications to over 90 countries, making us the UK’s number one exporter and licensor of magazine content.
- Future is currently Consumer Digital Publisher of the Year for both the Association of Online Publishers and the Professional Publishers Association. Future was also named Media Company of the Year at the 2013 British Media Awards.