Future plc announces the launch of a new membership programme, Photo Club , designed to deliver more value to subscribers of their market-leading photographic magazines.
Consumers can choose from three tiers of membership; Member, Member Plus or VIP, with each tier offering differing benefits.
Photo Club offers members;
- a print and digital subscription to either Digital Camera, PhotoPlus: The Canon Magazine, or NPhoto: The Nikon Magazine,
- offers and discounts from relevant retailer’s including Adobe and Vanguard,
- discounted entry to the UK’s biggest imaging event, The Photography Show,
- access to a members-only online portal which offers extra digital content,
- complete digital eBooks & video tutorials,
- portfolio critiques,
- special editions and extra gifts throughout the year.
Photo Club membership is free and automatic for all existing subscribers to Future’s consumer imaging titles to reward their ongoing loyalty.
Elaine Sosna, Head of Direct Marketing at Future, says: “Future’s first Membership programme will allow us to develop a much stronger and closer relationship with our consumers, resulting in a more engaged and loyal customer base. Photo Club’s exclusive benefits, alongside our market-leading content creates a very compelling proposition for enthusiast photographers”.
Matt Pierce, Head of Content and Marketing for Photography, says: “With some fantastic free gifts lined up using both our own and third parties’ content, we’re really looking forward to growing our Photo Club membership and rewarding our subscribers’ loyalty.”