2. The Ticket remains the property of Future. The purchaser of the Ticket represents and warrants that the Ticket is purchased for personal use only, and that it is not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity (unless expressly authorised by Future and its agents) and in particular the Ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone, whether at a premium or otherwise, and may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or for any other trade purposes. Resale or attempted resale of a Ticket will render the Ticket void and the holder of any resold or transferred Ticket may be ejected from or refused entry to the Event.
3. You will abide by the rules and regulations of the venue which are available at the venue and may be changed at the venue’s discretion and any other rules or regulations which may be included in the Ticket.
4. You will comply with all reasonable safety and other announcements and/or directions whilst attending the Event and/or participating in any track event.
5. No unlicensed or unauthorised vehicles are allowed to participate in any track event at any time.
6. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, Future shall not be liable for any losses you suffer as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling, including but not limited to, ticket price, accommodation costs or travel expenses.
7. The ticket price for the Event does not include anything (including, without limitation, accommodation, refreshments, track activity) other than entry to the Event, unless otherwise stated. See the rules and regulations of the venue to find out whether you may bring your own food and drink on site.
8. Future has the right to alter or vary the programme for the Event or to reschedule or cancel all or part of the Event.
9. Future or the venue has the right to refuse entry to the Event to any person without reason or to require them to cease participating in any activity. If you are found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous, in breach of these terms & conditions, the rules and regulations of the venue or any instructions or directions given to you by any official at the Event, you will be ejected from the Event without refund and, if appropriate, may be reported to the police.
10. Future and/or the venue has the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
11. You give your express consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any photograph, film, video and/or audio recording of the Event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
12. Neither the venue nor Future has any responsibility for lost or stolen property.
13. With the exception of guide dogs, you are not permitted to bring any animals to the Event.
14. You will not trade or solicit trade at the Event without the prior consent of Future.
15. Unauthorised flyering or bannering, use of photographic and/or any other type of recording equipment at the Event is prohibited. Tapes, or films or other recordings may be destroyed.
16. The following articles are not permitted within the venue – illegal substances, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, political or offensive materials, glass or bottles, petrol generators, BBQ’s and such other items as Future or the venue may deem to be prohibited from time to time. Any person found in possession of such items may be refused entry into, or ejected from the venue.
17. You are over 18 years old or, if you are under 18 years old, you will be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is over 18 and who has completed the Booking Form. Both you and your parent/guardian must pay the full entrance price. Proof of age may be requested upon entry. No person under the age of 17 and/or who does not hold a valid drivers license may participate in the track events taking place at the Event.
18. Admission to the venue and the Event is at your own risk. Neither the venue nor Future will be held liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury or damage sustained at the venue and/or the Event except in respect of death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence by the venue or Future, as applicable.
19. You acknowledge that taking part in any track event is at your own risk, that you are fully aware of the risks and, to the extent that you are driving a vehicle that was brought to the Event by you, you acknowledge that that vehicle is in a safe and roadworthy condition.
20. In the event of any accident you hereby agree to hold harmless and keep indemnified Future, its group companies and its staff, officials, representatives, agents, sub-contractors and members, each and every one of them from and against all actions, costs, expenses, claims and demands in respect of injury, fatal or otherwise, loss or damage, to person or property of yourself or any guests accompanying you, however caused or arising out of in connection with your participation in any track event.
21. You acknowledge that you (or the person on behalf of whom you have purchased Tickets) are in good health and your (their) eyesight is up to the standard required to participate in any track event and that you (they) are not suffering from any other medical condition or disability which is likely to adversely affect your (their) normal control of a vehicle or which might make it unsafe for you (them) to drive or participate in any track event. You acknowledge that you (they) shall be solely responsible for any decision as to your (their) fitness to participate in any activity and as to whether to continue to drive any vehicle at any time.
22. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. These terms and conditions may be enforced by the venue and Future Publishing Limited’s affiliates, successors and assigns but may not otherwise be relied or enforced under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any party that is not a party to these terms and conditions.
24. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provisions and remainder of the agreement valid or enforceable.
25. Future reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notification and you will abide by such amended terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to check the website for the latest terms and conditions.