Information from other sources: we may receive information about you from other sources (eg missing information about your postal or email addresses) and add it to the personal information we hold about you.
- How we use the information that we collectWe own the information we collect through this website. We will use it, as applicable, to:
- provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered, such as magazine subscriptions;
- contact you regarding your registered account with us;
- confirm or fulfill an order you have submitted
- inform you if you have won a prize
- monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through, this website
- customise the advertising and content that you see
- monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of this website, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others including investigating and if necessary removing any content about which we receive a complaint
- send you promotional materials or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our group companies and marketing partners. If you do not want to receive this marketing information you can notify us of this as part of the registration process. You can stop receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the correspondence you receive, by amending your marketing preferences, or by email@example.com, giving your email address and details of the information you no longer wish to receive
- for any purpose if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority
Please note that if you upload or post any information to a public part of the Website, we may use it in accordance with our terms and conditions of use and it may be viewed and used by others. Future accepts no responsibility for this.
- Security: In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Future shall not be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this website including any of your information.
- A note for parents concerning privacy: this website is a general audience website. On the website, we do not currently knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen. If, in the future, we collect personally identifiable information from children on the Website, we will do so in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations including, without limitation, obtaining parental consent where necessary. The Internet offers children wonderful educational and entertainment resources. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. We encourage you to visitwww.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/familysafety and the GetNetWise website to learn more about parental control tools.
- Questions about this website and the information we hold about you: if you have any general questions about this website or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can contact the Future New Media Team at Future Publishing Limited, Quay House, The Ambury, Bath, BA1 1UA, telephone 00 44 1225 442244, email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about your information including what we hold and how it is used, you can contact us at email@example.com. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.