Future US, the leading information and event producer for professional communications, entertainment and education technology markets, has announced its expanded content offerings for the 23rd annual Government Video Expo at DC’s Walter E. Washington Convention Center, November 27-29, 2018.
“This year’s Government Video Expo promises to be the best yet for our attendees, sponsors and exhibitors,” said Paul McLane, Managing Director, Content, Future B2B U.S. “We’ll explore how video technology is transforming government, education and business, creating incredible potential for the professionals, manufacturers and service providers serving this ever-expanding market.”
This year’s event is taking an “audience-first” approach, developing and delivering keynotes, presentations and panels that are critical for media technology professionals and content creators in the mid-Atlantic area and beyond.
Government Video Expo attendees can choose from an expanded schedule of compelling, relevant live sessions in two theaters on the expo floor—double the number presented at last year’s event. As in past years, there will also be intensive training sessions and multiple conferences taking place on site.
Programmed by the content directors of Government Video, TV Technology, Digital Video, and the Creative Planet Network, sessions in the two theaters on the show floor are designed for audiences active in video production, broadcast and professional AV, with topics including:
- Emerging production/post-production video technologies
- Business strategies for media professionals
- Immersive journalism and new storytelling tools
- Production advances for higher education
- Live event and streaming production
- Virtual reality and its potential in education and enterprise
- 2019 professional and consumer technology trends
- Drone/UAV photography
Headlining this year’s theater sessions will be a fascinating keynote conversation with PBS Newshour anchor Judy Woodruff. She will talk about the unprecedented media climate of 2018 and her high profile role in it.
Government Video Expo will be co-located with two concurrent additional events.
- DC Post | Production Conference – An intensive production/postproduction training and educational event, this multi-track, three-day conference is developed with partner Future Media Concepts.
- Government Learning Technology Symposium – Sponsored by the FGDLA (Federal Government Distance Learning Association), this event features sessions on instructional design, gaming, mobile learning, instructional design basics, video and animation design for distance learning, LMS integration, cognitive science, and much more.
“Not only are we focusing on the latest technology from the video and AV/IT marketplaces, but we are also looking at future-facing opportunities and best practices in order to give attendees a multi-dimensional experience they can’t find anywhere else,” said Joe Territo, Chief Content Officer, Future B2B U.S. “Exhibitors and our sponsors will also significantly benefit from an enhanced variety of prospects.”
WHY ATTEND: Visual media is changing in previously unimagined ways. At Government Video Expo, you’ll learn about exciting, emerging trends, build your skills and broaden your network. Whether you’re involved with video for independent production, broadcast, AV, education, enterprise, government, the military, or law enforcement, you’ll leave the event with new knowledge, skills and connections.
WHY EXHIBIT: Government Video Expo attracts decision-makers and influencers from throughout the mid-Atlantic region who purchase millions of dollars in video and AV equipment annually. A state-of-the-art facility, the Walter E. Washington Convention Center is easily accessible for thousands of video, AV and IT professionals.
For information about Government Video Expo sponsorship opportunities, contact Jackie Gospodinoff at [email protected]
For information about Government Video Expo conference sessions, contact Andy Friedman at [email protected]
For the full press release, please see here.