The N–Photo team have been hard at work for the last few weeks refreshing the look of N-Photo. The redesigned issue is now at the printers, and will go on general sale from 9th May. The new magazine looks fantastic – and offers some great new features to N–Photo‘s successful Nikon-centric formula, which we have used over the previous 97 issues.
Launched in 2011, N–Photo remains the third best-selling UK magazine on photography (ABC Jan-Dec 2018). The new-look magazine is designed to create a strong magazine for the core Nikon enthusiast, as well as new hobby photographers and former readers who haven’t picked it up in a little while.
Some of the new features that you can look forward to:
• A new logo comes with a new strapline “The Nikon Magazine” and a badge that boasts our “100% Unofficial” status.
• A full-bleed cover image, as seen on Issue 98, is used for the first time in the magazine’s history.
• The issue is now presented in a bag along with a set of pocket tips cards – in addition to the usual video disc – providing readers even better value for money.
• There are exciting new columns in the magazine from landscape and travel specialist Tom Mackie, and from Paul Wilkinson, who will share his experiences of becoming a working pro.
• The practical nature of the title has been re-emphasised with a re-worked Skills section, and with a re-invented Apprentice masterclass that is now found right at the front of the title.
The team now have the 100th issue of the N–Photo to prepare for, a special premium issue with a 52-page supplement that goes on sale in a couple of months’ time!