Data reveals 75% of US travelers are already planning their next vacation
Research from Future plc, the global platform for specialist media, reveals that US travelers want to make the most of their next vacation, with 75% already planning their next vacation.
The nationwide survey collected travel opinions from 1,046 American readers across Future’s diverse 180 digital properties, which include Marie Claire, Tom’s Guide and CinemaBlend.
Top findings include:
- Half (49%) of respondents say they’re planning their best vacation ever in 2022.
- 3 in 4 respondents will consider investing in new technology or gadgets to enhance their travel experience.
- 73% of those surveyed said that they plan to reconnect with their passions rather than just relax on their next trip.
- 46% of Future readers plan to spend more time on their next vacation to make up for lost time this year.
- 45% of Future readers are most likely to spend money on unique experiences during their vacation.
Chief Revenue Officer, North America, Jason Webby says, “Through the high-quality content we create, we connect our readers to their passions and we see that they are gearing up for new travel experiences in the coming months. Future’s audiences are of sufficient scale that we have a detailed understanding not only of their passions and interests but also wider consumer trends, and consumers are ready to hit the road.”