May 19, 2021
Future announces record half year results
Future Plc, the global platform for specialist media, today announces another record set of results demonstrating strong organic growth, margin progression, and cash generation. Highlights of the results – which are materially ahead of market expectations – include:
- Revenue up 89% to £272.6m (HY 2020: £144.3m)
- Adjusted operating profit¹ up 124% to £89.2m (HY 2020: £39.9m)
- Record engagement as we meet our audiences’ needs, with online users at 311m a month, up 31%, and total reach of 419m a month
- 19% increase in direct digital ad campaigns
- 95% yoy increase in the number of affiliate partners achieving sales from Future sites.