The global platform for specialist media
Revenue growth to £272.6m (2020: £144.3m)
Adjusted operating profit growth to £89.2m (2020: £39.9m)
Adjusted free cash flows grows to £93.9m (2020: £40.0m)
Adjusted operating profit margin grows to 33%
Organic revenue growth
Adjusted diluted EPS growth to 65.4p (2020: 32.9p)
The Future strategy
We diversify our monetisation models to create significant revenue streams. We are focused on three material revenue types: Advertising, Consumer Direct and eCommerce affiliate.
We leverage our data and analytics to predict our audiences’ needs, this drives innovation and execution of our strategy.
We expand our global reach through organic growth, acquisitions and strategic partnerships.
We operate as a responsible business driven by strong purpose, values and culture. Our strategy drives returns and sustainability for the long term.
With data and content at its heart, the Future wheel provides the framework to meet our audiences’ needs through a range of products and services. To grow we add new revenue channels or new audiences
We have a consistent track record of strong performance
We maximise value for all our stakeholders
- 01Audience - Our audiences value our expert content.
We reach 1 in 3 in the UK and in the US
- 02Customers - Our value proposition satisfies our customers thanks to our rich first-party data, our scale and our expertise.
- 03Employees - It's the people in the boat that matter and success feels good are part of our values.
In FY 2021, we launched the Value Creation Plan to reward employees in the long term
- 04Shareholders - Successful execution of the strategy drives strong earnings performance.
- 05Communities - We are part of the communities and we are keen to make a difference.